Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Some Reasons Why....

There is a long story behind this post, but I don’t think it is necessary to tell it. I will simply say that it has to do with music. You can draw your own conclusions. Here and now, I intend to answer, in part, a question I asked of Ski the other day. So, I will tell you now why I married you (or at least some of the reasons).

  • You make me laugh
  • We were friends first
  • You were a poet and you wrote my heart
  • You walked in the rain with me
  • You understand things I never say
  • You have always listened to me (unless you were asleep)
  • You think I am funny
  • You didn’t think I was weird
  • You are the most creative person that I know
  • You have a song for any occasion (even if it is making dinner)
  • God intended us for each other before we ever knew each other
  • You showed me what you loved
  • You wanted to know what I liked
  • You never complain about my music
  • You were persistent
  • You think I am fun to be around
  • You’re my best friend in the world
  • You showed me that I should never be ashamed of myself
  • You find me interesting
Those are just a few of the reasons I married you. And all those and more are the reasons I am still married to you…A few more reasons are below

  • You are fun to be around
  • You write down things that I say I like
  • You think about me
  • You have held me and cared for me when I thought I would never smile again
  • You help me enjoy life and forget myself
  • You try new things when the old stuff is more comfy
  • You love Italian and Chinese
  • You love my children
  • You are the most persevering man that I know – you’re such a wonderful and inspiring example to me!!
  • You say that you like my music (even the opera)
  • It brings you joy to see me smile
  • You hold my hand
  • You are the most patient man that I know
  • You miss me

1 comment: