Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Of travel I've had my share, man..

Ok, I've been "tagged".

First of all, I was informed that I couldn't pick anything B picked. Well, ok for the most part, though you don't see ME picking Switzerland do ya?. (= Second, I didn't try to weasel in TWO answers in one entry. (wazzup with that??). So here goes....

Places I'd like to see someday:
1) Tokyo Disney Seas - Japan has always fascinated me but I pretty much hate seafood and I don't like McDonalds either so I'd probably starve.
2)Lambeau Field, Green Bay - Gotta go to football Mecca. Central US is a pretty neat place to tour anyway and I could find MANY sidetrips going to and from.
3)Mall of America - just to ride a rollercoaster in a mall would be cool.
4)Jerusalem - I had more US spots but had to get outside the country for some of these. Anywhere in the Bible would be cool but if I had to pick one place, this would be it.
5)Paris - Since B already picked Poland, Greece and Italy (where I could eat like a pig), I'll pick the dessert haven (where I'd be treated like a pig). The lights, the romance, and Disneyland Paris with the dragon under the castle. Way cool.

Places I've been that I'd like to see again:

1) Cape Cod, MA - a common vacation destination for my family when I was young. My mom made scrapbooks with postcards and drawings that I still treasure. I love the beach anywhere. Plus I have family in CT which is chock full of cool places to see on the way.
2) New York City - Been there many times, done lots. Much more to do and enjoy again. My only duplicate from B's list.
3) Orlando - I'm a big fan of the mouse but anywhere in Florida, from the kitschy to the mega-parks to the ocean would be SOOO much fun for me.
4) Texas - Ok the real skinny top portion of Texas? We drove through it on our cross-country camping trip back in the 70's. I'd love to go back and experience the whole state. Yee-Haw!!
5) Nassau, Bahamas - B and I went on a cruise 6 months into our marraige. It was SOO relaxing!! There are probably better places in the Caribbean for the whole, white sand, blue water experience and I'd be up for any of them.

No comments: