Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Cozy Little Nest


Some day when I am very old, I think I would like to live in this little house. I have always thought that Murphy beds are way cool. I think that the pics on the website are funny. Some of them say "lots of room for...."

I just think it is the cutest little house. And a big plus is that it is in Canada. Too bad, it isn't in Quebec. That would make it a no-brainer. But I guess Toronto could do in a pinch.

The morning glories are too beautiful. And I like all of the leaded glass. Of course, you know there would only be room for me and maybe some books. Nothing else. So this is my "Widow house."

If you want to see more, go here.

1 comment:

JJandFive said...

I LOVE it!!! What an adorable house! So rich with character. Simply fabulous : )
Where do you find this stuff, Becky?!