Monday, February 18, 2008

My Fav's

I've been tagged by Marge.

Places I'd like to see someday:
  1. Italy -- anywhere in Italy. I don't care.
  2. Mykonos
  3. The Forbidden City
  4. Spain or Poland (Hey -- why not both?!?!?)
  5. The British Isles (I want to throw all in that I can)
Places I'd like to see again:
  1. NYC
  2. Canada
  3. New England
  4. DC
  5. Ohio
I love Italy. I love the food, the art, the culture......
Mykonos is just one of the coolest looking places, to me.
I'd love to visit Spain because I know so much about the country after studying it for 8yrs. I think it would be so cool to see the places that I learned about. OR I think it would be cool to see Poland. It is just the Pollock rubbing off on me.
And who doesn't want to see the green hills of the British Isles. Doug told me so much about the Castles and history. Plus it is the land of Dickens, Burns, Browning, and the Brontes.

NYC is truly a neat place. Plus it is very sentimental.
My favorite vacation as a child was to Canada. Yes, and that includes the year we went to Disney World. I will never forget dancing in the streets of French Quebec and visiting the Shrine of Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré. And the countryside was just lovely!!
New England was my second favorite vacation as a child. It sounds odd, but it was incredible fun to visit all of those cemeteries. And I will never forget viewing "The Old Man of the Mountain" who sadly, is no longer there. My other favorite thing was seeing "The House of Seven Gables."
Ohio is simply for personal reasons. Plus, I'd like to see Lakeside again.

I tag Ski and Madiera Madness.

No comments: