Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Milk and Flowers


Late in the day yesterday, I realized that we were running out of rice milk. I didn't think we had enough to last the week. So at the last minute, Ski took all of the little Ski-bums with him to the closest Whole Foods. We are trying to wait patiently for one to open here. We are told it's coming, but the wait is looooooong!! Until then, we have to travel about 3hrs round trip (not including gas and shopping time) to get to Mecca.

I had a meeting last night, so had to leave home before they returned. I came home tired and happy to see everyone. To my surprise, Ski had brought me this lovely and unique rose. Of course, Ski wanted it to be more of a surprise, but my dc were so excited that they kind of spoiled that for him.

Thanks, Sweetie!!

No comments: