Saturday, January 12, 2008

Is your music clean?!?!?!

Mine is, but we'll get to that in a minute.....

As if to punctuate my bad news yesterday, my ds had an allergic reaction. I gave him something new and wouldn't you know he got sick. It began with stomach pain. In a little while he was vomiting all over. Lovely copious amounts of lunch was in my upstairs hallway. We got everything cleaned up and he was bathed and re-dressed. I had to run to the library and rather leave him with my teens who were sure to panic, I took him with me. I met dad at the library. The poor little guy visited the bathroom a number of times, but returned unscathed on each occasion. We then headed off to a store to pick up something. Two feet in the door he started talking about his belly again. We went as fast as we could for a Friday night. On the way home he nodded off so I picked him up out of his seat and walked into the house. In my ear I heard the all too familiar allergic reaction cough and ran to the bathroom. He got a bit mussed on his shirt and coat, but amazingly, I appeared to be clean. Once all that was out of him and the itching went away, he was hungry and as happy as a kid could be with a dose of antihistamine post allergic reaction. He passed the night without event and was as happy as a clam all day.

Now....this morning I was rudely awakened by a dog barking outside my window. I was NOT a happy camper. I went off to find someone dressed and willing to rid my yard of the LOUD dog. As I came upon the laundry, I found Ski folding some clothes and a CLUNK, CLUNK coming from the dryer. I asked what was in there. Dh said "Iz's coat." Now, I thought to myself....."This is not the sound of a 5yo's winter coat in the dryer. I bent down and opened the dryer to find a familiar glow of MY IPOD!!!! WHAT?!?!?! Seems that some Good Samaritan, who shall remain nameless, washed my jacket without checking my pockets. It plays. It charges.....BUT the jury is still out. I'll let you know the final verdict when it comes in.

So now I can say that I have CLEAN music......

1 comment:

ski said...

BTW- I'm not the "Good Samaratin"