Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Recipe Creation

Last week, I had a day full of shopping.
These are my least favorite days. First of all, I don't really like to shop. Secondly, when I arrive home after a long day out, I KNOW I will have to make dinner. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not really a planner. So, I rarely plan ahead for what I will make when I get home from shopping.

So, last week while I was shopping, I found some chicken legs marked down. So, when I got home, I did the following....

In my pressure cooker, I sauteed onions, garlic and zucchini. Then I put the chicken in and poured two cans of diced tomatoes on top. Cook for 20 min and eat. It was sooooo good!! I wish I had a bigger pressure cooker so I could have put more goodies in it.

1 comment:

Christelle said...

I luv your cooking!!!!!
Rock on!