Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm not sure how I feel about this

Ok, you know Ski loves the mouse. You also know that I can't play a chordal instrument and therefore can't compose awesome tuneages for my Savior or my sweet B. *sigh*

BUT WAIT!! Now Disney has come out with PC software called "Disney Star Guitarist" which is like a cross between Guitar Hero (which I've never played) and playing real chords on a (IMHO) slightly girly-looking 3/4 scale guitar. (maybe they'll put out a black one with flames on it--or a pirate skull)

Oh, and it's for $200. Ouch.

I will be keeping my mind's eye on this since it seems pretty cool and would probably help me learn some chords (or at least some Disney songs to annoy people with). I think, depending on what the price does, it still falls behind a GPS, a Flip Video camera and an HD TV on the "techie lifestyle upgrade" priority list. I'm still pretty much a slow adapter. We don't have Facebook, Netflix or a camera phone in our house either. *sarcastic gasp!!*

Anyway, check out the video from this year's Consumer Electronics show. It's pretty cool:



Oh, and they also have similar software for keyboard. Hmmmm...

No comments: