Monday, February 9, 2009

Get Me Outta HERE!!!


I have three lovely daughters who share a bedroom. One of them is a neat-nick, but the other two --- well, let's just say that they tend to be a point of frustration for the first daughter. The girls' room is hardly ever clean and I find myself repeating things I often heard come out of my mother's mouth when I was a teen. In short, their room is the bane of my existence.

Yesterday, on our arrival home from church, I noticed that one of my daughters looked flushed. I touched her face and found that she was quite warm. She is not suffering greatly. Indeed, she is only very feverish and very tired and has a nice rash on her face. We know it is not 5th disease, but other than that... I decided last night that I would bless her today by giving her the day off of school and cleaning her room for her.

Well, now I have half of it done and still need to finish the other half. I have waaay too much laundry to do and I am ready to curl up in bed next to her. I have major Spring fever and I am ready to take everything outside and start over again. But the rest of me has a major headache and wants to take a nap.

I don't think I will see daylight for a month....

No comments: