Friday, February 13, 2009

14 Songs

Today's post is a listing of 14 random songs on my Ipod that remind me of Ski....

1) No Ship Coming In by The Lost Dogs -- "By Grace we remain, with hands in the flame, but I will love you forever!!"


2) Twenty-four by Switchfoot --
"Life is not what I thought it was, 24 hours ago....
There's twenty-four reasons
To admit that I'm wrong
With all my excuses
Still twenty-four strong"


3) The Best Thing by Relient K
I'll go back to before we met
Try and erase the past
Try harder to forget cause
Nothing will ever be as good as here and now

Cause when I looked into your eyes
And you dared to stare right back
You should've said "Nice to meet you, I'm your other half"


4) Goldfish by The Wiggles
Bbbbb bbbb bbbb bbbb bbbb bbbb

5) What's Happened to You? by The Call
Don't take this lyric too personally. The Call just make me think of Ski.
What's happened to you
You used to be so unkind
You used to curse at this poor world
So what changed your mind

What stirred such compassion
Is a mystery to me
I don't know what happened
Oh, but I like what I see


6)Beautiful Scandalous Night by The Choir
This song just kills me. Not sure if I can quote part of it. Awesome, awesome song....

7) Fivetweezy by KJ52
WoooWooo!!

8) Any Time at All by T-Bone Burnett
I don't want to save you, rescue or enslave you
I only want to hear you, consider and be near you
No sorrow is too big, no feelin' is too small
I pledge to you my love, forever isn't any time at all
Isn't any time at all


9) Hallelujah by The O.C. Supertones
Happy horns -- makes me wanna spin!!

10) Farther Along by Lost Dogs
When we see Jesus comin' in glory
When He comes from His home in the sky
Then we shall meet Him in that bright mansion
And we'll understand it all by and by

Farther along we'll know all about it
Farther along we'll understand why
Cheer up my brother, live in the sunshine
We'll understand it all by and by


11) If the Bomb Fall by Larry Norman
Still a winner after all these years....
And through the years and all the long hard miles,
We'll shed some tears, but we will share the smiles.
Don't cry, I want you to know I love you.

If the bombs fall, baby I love you,
If they end it all, baby I love you
Through it all, I want you to know I love you.


12) Leprechaun by The Choir
For love of life and chlorophyll my favourite light is green.
And now I hope you're diggin' this way I dance a jig.
Honey, turn the porch light on.
High steppin' across your lawn.
If your thinkin' it's a leprechaun.
Well, it's only me living free tonight.


13) Diggin' Your Style by Steve Hindalong
Sincerely diggin' your style....

14) Nuts for You by 77s
Gotta put the ole 77s in there.

No comments: