Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a strange kid....

My youngest ds is such an odd child.
He has a funny habit of burrowing under anything in order to go to sleep. I will often find a lump in the middle of my bed.

Ski was working from home today. He works in our bedroom and listens to music and pod casts. This is probably so that he can drown out the rest of us making all kinds of chaotic noise throughout the house. Well, I was depositing clean laundry on our bed when my foot hit something soft and warm under out bed. At first I though it was our kitty. She often crawls under there much to Ski's chagrin. But then I heard soft breathing and realized it was my son. There, hidden by our bed skirt, our little guy had found a quiet place to rest in my room under the bed. We all took a look and chuckled at the sight of him. And then we left him there to rest. We have all been sick and I thought that it was best for him to get some rest -- even under my bed.

Iz tells us that when he goes to sleep, he must cover his eyes or they will pop open. Hee-hee. He falls asleep in the funniest places.