Friday, October 17, 2008

Pardon me...



While I sneeze.

Yes, friends, I have a cold.

You know what though...I think everyone has it. I was out running errands by myself today and a clerk at Dollar General was sniffing away. I don't know which was worse...me sniffing away or her.

My week has not been a happy one. I had to do my shopping and I had a terrible experience at Target. And I looooove Target. I am so disappointed with them. Not only did I have to deal with poor customer service, but then I had to explain the entire dismal story three times and spend 1/2 hour of precious time on the phone. And I am still not confident that it was resolved. In fact, Ski asked me if I needed to go there and I still find myself growling on the inside. All I can say is that I hope a few Target employees are sneezing now as well.

Oh...and then there was the chicken broth. I have wonderful coupons that I got in the mail for chicken broth. If you combine them with a sale going on at one of the local stores, it is a sweet deal. The only thing is I think there are a bunch of people near me who had the same coupons. All of the chicken broth is sold out at the two stores closest to me. I might try again tomorrow, but I am not hopeful.

Ski went out with our oldest dd to a sports kind of thing tonight. Before he left, he assured me that I could just make a normal dinner for all of us. Well, I fell like the stuff under a rock so dinner was not the first thing on my mind. Thankfully, my oldest son volunteered to make spaghetti. I wish that I could enjoy it. He makes a killer sauce. But I think I might be having some soup instead....

I am hoping that tomorrow both I will be feeling better and that it will not be raining. Ski and I need to do some painting!!

Off I go for more medicine....

No comments: