Friday, April 25, 2008

Yo, CJ!!!! I Hung Those Curtains!!!



No......not THAT CJ!!!!
I am talkin' to Mamma Ski!

It took me forever to figure out HOW I was gonna hang 'em. I am the frugal chick and I was adamant that I was not gonna spend much more moolah on these curtains after that stupid beading fiasco. And I don't like those big fat pseudo stone looking sconce things. So, I was telling Ski about getting eye screws and screwing them into wood so I could paint them black. I had been looking for MONTHS for something I could use. I had looked in Lowes twice, in fact. Well, Ski walks into WalMart (the usual date night stop) last night and brings me these black plastic coated cup hooks. I was sold.

So, while the kids had lunch, I screwed them all in a voila!!

Freecycle green fabric, $1/yd tree print remnant (which explains the 3/4 length curtains, cheapo white tension rods, a can of black spray paint, and two boxes of curtain clips and about a year or so of time.......don't ASK about the trim!!

No comments: