Thursday, April 24, 2008

Girls' Afternoon Out

My three daughters and I just returned from a great outing together.

Earlier this year, Hannah read the play "Our Town" for school. I went to check my email this morning and discovered that not only was there a performance of the play today, but it was also FREE!!! Talk about wonderful!! I was debating whether to go or not when my son told me that by all means, we must go!! So, off the three of us went. Thank goodness for highways (which I usually avoid like the plague). We got there with a little time to spare. We had second row seats and the production was so good. We were not able to have lunch until very late, but we had a grand time!! We were so very pleased to have had this opportunity and for my dear self-sacrificing son who made it possible.

No comments: