Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Heck with June, what about July?!?

Those of you who blog know how much of an effort it sometimes is to think of something amazing/interesting to post about consistently. Esp. when life outside the computer desk gets busier (in waves).

No, we're not giving up the blog. I'm still aprehensive about Facebook--though I don't really have a reason why. So we'll continue to do our thang in this space.

I have a post I began in May about B and my trip to Biltmore. I have a lot of pics and have been attempting to add them to the post but have failed to finish at the moment. I think I tend to write longer posts when I could probably break them up and get more out. So, Biltmore and Biltmore Garden pics are coming.

I'm also transitioning to working from home full-time (still with BofA). Much of our recent evenings have been spent painting the former girls/toy room and assembling curtains, desk, file cabinets. etc. I have a few "before" pics and plan on taking some "after" ones and posting them too. I'll be hanging shelves and getting a new chair and monitor (from the bank) next week.

So thanks for sticking with us and reading my boring post. As a reward, here's a video from Weird Al that made me smile about WDW's Jungle Cruise. (not my favorite attraction by any means--I'm a Pirates, Haunted Mansion, "old School" Tiki Room and Mr. Toad fan)

Skipper Dan

1 comment:

skisgirl said...

Hey!!!
That was funny!!!
And he looks like he's having about as much fun as I had on the Jungle Cruise. LOL