Thursday, June 30, 2011

Do Everything.....for Hannah

Today was a busy day for me. There's a store I like to visit and it is a good distance away. The last few times I went, I took family members with me. But this time...I was alone. Alone time gives me time to think, time to listen to music, and time to pray. Since my ipod is never charged, the music part of it usually ends up being listening to the radio.

Today, a particular song hit me and I am sharing it here for my dear daughter, Hannah. Sorry, girl....I know it isn't either of our styles...in fact, I know we're both slightly cringing inside. It's the words, you know....just listen to those and forget the style and who's singing it. ;)




I know that right now, the things before you seem mundane and challenging. But....God can and does do AMAZING things....even in the mundane. No job He has given you is less important than what He has given to others. God has big plans for you...even in the everyday. He will reward you in your faithfulness and in your joy in what you have to do today.

So....go out and do it to His glory!!!!

No comments: