Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas to Dew

Boy, what a busy week. Probably the most hectic week I've had at work all year. Whew! Sorry I haven't blogged. Before tonight I also hadn't done other things like finish decorating. Gotta pay bills and send packages too. Anyway, in the spirit of the season--and 'cause I could use a good caffeine buzz right now, a dear friend of mine sent me pics of a guy building a Christmas tree totally out of Mountain Dew containers, (and some wire, PVC and a tree stand).

He (and I know it's a he 'cause only guys--and gals with problems, would think this is cool) started by sticking coatwire with cans up the PVC pole. Then decorated with lights and a 2 liter top and, voila!

Ain't it a thing of beauty? I want one for the yard. (=

Merry Christmas to Dew and yours from the Ski-Bo!

2 comments:

Marge said...

Ingenious! It looks much better when lit.

Anonymous said...

That is one craaazy tree.
BTW, I am soooo proud that you spelled voila the right way.

Hey....we could have matching trees...a red one and a green one. ;)